Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- organism of the whole universe.
- other than it is. Each single part of a living organism has
- organism. It would be nonsense to say: I want to change the
- nose and put a different organ in the place where the nose
- conceived in living, organic form. The advance we must make
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- living member in the whole organism of our building.
- our building will do, that we are enclosed as if by organs of
- this gift an organic part of the whole cosmos when we find
- attained. Art is the creation of an organ through which
- not merely wall, it is living, just like a living organism
- If we pay heed to the organs
- an organ for the speech of the Gods and on some future
- occasion we will speak of how colours become soul-organs for
- we are striving to create an organ for the speech of the Gods.
- organ for the speech of the Gods. The larynx makes it
- our relief-moulding is an organ for the Gods who should speak
- ourselves: “The organs of the great Spirits themselves
- who seek, organs through which the Gods may speak to them.
- community, and there yet will be an organ of speech for the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- forms are living, that they are organs of speech flowing from
- the organ and the singers will stand, their souls will be
- structure around the organ. This line will be found in many
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- endowed living organisms with this “expedient”
- ‘fitness’ of the organic structure was thus
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- hand, an impression is made in the whole animal organism by
- organism is concerned it is the opposite. And what we are
- anything, for it is the living organ of human speech and this
- and colours when they are living organs of the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: