Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- mark. Plants are contained within their seeds, but human eyes do not
- see the plants within the seeds. This comparison, as I say, must not
- correct the comparison between the seed of a plant and the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- common acanthus plant? Now anyone with true artistic feelings
- with acanthus plants growing around it, and he said to
- medium for purposes of art proved to be a plant or tree whose
- alternated with palms. Plants having a form like a wide bud
- the plants as a means of expression. He used plants instead
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- the earth with her plant kingdom. We must, however, pass away
- living thing even as the earth brings forth her plants. This
- wonderful relief of the earth with her plant kingdom from
- outside. He himself, however, was transplanted, as it were,
- etheric forms of the plants and mould in accordance with
- we need a living feeling of how the earth allows the plants
- plant forms, which grow even above the geological formations
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: