You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- leaf, working it out plastically and adding it to the
- out plastically and then added to the Corinthian column. Now
- form of a plastic figure and you have the human force bent
- serves as a decoration, you have plastically introduced in
- was worked out plastically — I can illustrate this to
- column (and therefore flat) was worked out plastically
- is worked out plastically.
- Corinthian plastic palmette. If I did not paint the palmette
- leaf arises when the palmette is worked out plastically; it
- but to work it out plastically. People then began to call
- that was worked out plastically instead of being merely
- decoration is the plastic vesture for the Spiritual Science
- that everyone will be struck by the plastic forms on the
- absurdity of giving plastic form to a motif that has been
- necessity to give it plastic form. That which is to be given
- plastic form must from the very beginning be there in itself
- and only conceived of plastically. No true sculptor will say
- that Rodin's productions are an expression of true plastic
- art. Rodin models non-plastic motifs very well, in an
- prompted to ask if it amounts to anything, for true plastic
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- building we shall find one plastic form, a continuous relief