Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- spiritual Powers and the conditions of human evolution of which we
- dynamic power, of inner forces weaving in the forms, it is whole and
- powers that Spiritual Science can awaken in us, we must try to create
- into the interior. The dynamic power of the word will go forth from
- intuition, I lose all power of originality, I lose everything I want
- men were still endowed with natural powers of clairvoyance. The soul
- Masters and must finally be freed by means of the powers he has
- feel and know the creative power inherent in the mysteries of the
- creative power flows from Christ, Who having carried the Cross to the
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- Man sensed this cosmic power: earth-sun,
- which has the power to impress itself into what surrounds us
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- highest that lies within our power. We shall be able to
- which your powers and faculties are capable, for you cannot
- Divine power overflowed into the creations of art.’
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- ‘becoming.’ Naturally the living powers of
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- power which guided the lines and other factors of art; he no
- power flowing into our inner being from the World-Spirit Who
- to be guided by the power of the Spirit within us.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- altogether lost the power — or indeed the heart —
- receptivity to the living, creative power of colour flows
- the direct creative power in the colour; this impression
- into the spiritual flow of the powers of of nature —
- that is to say of the spiritual powers behind nature —
- what is already living in colour just as the power of
- into this world by the creative elemental powers of the
- destined to receive by way of powers of longing — all
- filled with a certain sorrow, but an inner power will make us
- power derived from the knowledge that the roots of man's life
- Strength will flow into man from this mood of power.
- narrower affairs of Spiritual Science with all the powers of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: