Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- remarkable ... exactly the same, in reality, as the experience which
- is indispensable. What is a Temple of Asia Minor, in reality? Does
- temple of Egypt and of Greece, in reality, MAN!
- namely, that the Spirit is the super-sensible reality. Art,
- indication reach us of the super-sensible reality within physical
- reality, is an expression of the deepest spirituality that man can
- has been substituted for the work of art in all its living reality
- the living reality this is just as abstract and barren as a
- source of those impulses in Art which can turn into reality what I
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- be found in external reality. Now spiritual research is often
- instead?’ The use of different woods is a reality in
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- accordance with external reality, for the Selfhood in every
- lines, but in reality this is not so. The other line is
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- reality but one sees still more — one sees migrations
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- reality which transcends all abstract mathematics or systems
- in reality; colour radiates, changes within itself, and if
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: