Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: receive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- themselves worthy to receive the forces streaming to them from above.
- Soul, the Spiritual Soul. And if the future is to receive from us
- such works of culture and of art as. we have received from the past,
- enter tells us that it is there to receive the community, the
- Spirit and receives the Spirit! To say that the Spirit is spiritual
- in the world of sense. In other words: The spirit that is received
- Spirit has been received. The mission of our age is to initiate an
- who receives the Spirit into his soul! But this Art of Building will
- give expression to a selfless striving to receive the inpouring
- of the son at all costs. For seven years Diocletian receives
- tell the Emperor a story, and receives permission. Very well,
- first wife has given him a son who is destined to receive teaching
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- origin of the arts, is not well or kindly received by those
- a clairvoyant impression that can be received over the graves
- day I received two letters from a man who, ten years ago, it
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- the Divine. The souls of men no longer receive the Divine as
- receive it, the sacred nature of their task and something of
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- destined to receive by way of powers of longing — all
- these things, for this will make us strong to receive all
- the world is willing to receive, that it can have. But one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: