Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: simply
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- that the acanthus leaf, on the Corinthian capital was simply
- principal is not re-discovered, people simply will not
- forces, they began to think that the ancients simply imitated
- The middle portion is simply extended
- leaf. Artistic understanding in future ages will simply be
- like that of Rigl. He simply could not realise whence the
- wholly within the form. He simply says that the eye should
- very intelligent man, you see, simply cannot realise that the
- it not be possible simply to stretch four A strings
- human body, this is simply due to the fact that higher
- is to live in our building. It simply cannot be
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- conception is built up simply from what the eye perceives, as
- has no meaning when one simply designs figures on a wall. It
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- our being. If we were simply to absorb the green or blue or
- coloured wall in front of him, he is simply looking at
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- clairvoyance, would see an angel, for the man simply does not
- imagine, simply on account of their clothing, that they might
- colour on a surface is simply that and nothing more; the
- — that we simply could not picture two coloured discs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: