Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- foreshadowed, mysteriously, in the past. And as I am speaking of
- can hardly do otherwise than speak of the riddle itself in rather
- have to speak of something that certainly existed and yet had
- explanation of Solomon's Temple upon it would be speaking quite
- Art of Building which shall be able to speak with all clarity to the
- man? Only when man speaks, when his inner life of soul pours
- composed. I am, of course, speaking here of the art of epic poetry,
- day has come and Diocletian is able to speak. This is the story of
- when it is speaking of the living human being. It begins to be a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- Anyone who has seen even a single detail — not to speak
- days of which I am speaking it was almost forbidden to speak
- wanted to speak of this particular detail in connection with
- opportunities during the coming weeks to speak to you of
- is not at all easy to speak about problems of art, for
- to speak of sculptors) were asking themselves for instance:
- to the interior we shall, before very long, be able to speak
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- dumb — they do not speak. This is the thought
- will begin to speak, and in a language of which
- can only be established when the Gods speak to us. When will
- the Gods speak to us?
- human being speak to us? — When he possesses a larynx.
- He would never be able to speak to us if he had no larynx.
- which the Gods speak to us. We must, however, first learn how
- the Gods are able to speak to mankind .... I have
- wide subject, but I will only speak of one aspect.
- of the universe comes into being; the Spirit speaks to those
- necessary to speak of the Renaissance; we will speak of what
- to speak for a long time if I wanted to show that this is how
- must speak through the forms in its interior, but the speech
- larynx in man in order that he might speak — we are
- indeed creating a larynx through which the Gods may speak to
- seeking the way back to Paradise. I will speak of painting in
- another lecture. To-day I want to speak of the relief work
- occasion we will speak of how colours become soul-organs for
- speak of the real nature of painting we shall understand the
- possible for man to speak, and in the same way the whole of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- for forms to speak from the spiritual world? It is indeed
- not want to describe the building pictorially but to speak of
- speak further on these matters. I shall now speak briefly of
- forces. To-day physicists only speak of purely physical
- spiritual life — at a point where the Spirit speaks
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- to speak of one matter that will help to stimulate our
- each other and I want to speak of one particular aspect of
- Fundamentally speaking, of course, one can dispute about
- speak of the new conception of the art of painting. To-day I
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- naturally no wish to speak derogatively of the specialisation
- and I will therefore speak of one small point in the numerous
- any way to speak of the value of Carstens' art, nor to
- are spectral beings to the horse. If animals could speak in
- made to ‘speak’ nowadays, but in their own
- surrender the whole soul to what speaks to us from out of
- being. It is quite easy to speak of Spiritual Science and its
- not meant to be an attack on the present age. I speak them
- confidence more, sometimes less. If we speak of sorrow caused
- very days one cannot help speaking of things spiritual with a
- must, speak of the holy things of Spiritual Science, for we
- drawing on the blackboard while he was speaking. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: