Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- symbolic figures of mystery and grandeur stand before us as we
- symbolic expression of what we may feel at the sight of a human being
- symbols. We, in our day, bring the intellect, and Spiritual Science
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- the basket hypothesis — in a symbolical sense of course
- always looking for symbolic interpretations such as,
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture II: The House of Speech
- the old myths symbolically and allegorically, and imagine for
- symbolism of his larynx. We understand the speech of the Gods
- intellectual agility and giving symbolic or allegorical
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- the Spirit symbolically, but by beginning to feel that the
- form expresses — not in any symbolical sense but in its
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- symbolical meaning in this, and anyone who raises such a
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- evolving any kind of colour symbolism (which would of course
- red as a symbol, blue as another, and so forth. This will
- our forms in a purely artistic sense, without symbolism or
- allegorising and symbolising that goes on, in the perpetual
- or symbolical meanings, so long as we interpret myths and
- sagas allegorically and symbolically instead of feeling the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: