Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0286)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: And The Temple Becomes Man
- evolution. During the second year of my studies at the Technical High
- years with which I have greater sympathy. For if one is at all
- published this year by Diederichs. It is an old legend of which many
- of the son at all costs. For seven years Diocletian receives
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture I: The Acanthus Leaf
- by many hundreds, nay even thousands of years, from the first
- day I received two letters from a man who, ten years ago, it
- my young days, when I was about 24 or 25 years old, when I
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture III: The New Conception of Architecture
- periods (from the first to the seventh year, from the seventh
- to the fourteenth year and so on) new lines are formed, lines
- have passed the fiftieth year of life — we have added
- the first seven years of life. They appear in the etheric
- period of seven years the first pair of life pillars is
- completed, at the fourteenth year the second pair, at the
- twenty-first year the third pair, and finally, with the
- forty-ninth year, the seventh pair. Each pair of life pillars
- through his life and after every seven years raises within
- develops in the first seven years of his life; the second
- year, then on to the twenty-first year and so on.’ And
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture IV: True Aesthetic Laws of Form
- approximately seven years each, and — as I tried last
- seven years, we may say that after each period a certain
- his fiftieth year, he possesses seven pairs of these
- of seven years has run its course; the second pair of pillars
- second period of seven years; and so it goes on, only it must
- Title: Ways/Architecture: Lecture V: The Creative World of Colour
- the year 2000. According to Grimm's idea, therefore, a long
- year 2000 before the world will again reveal such
- with yearning.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: