Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ahriman
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- of Humanity, in the midst of the Luciferic and Ahrimanic elements. Concerning
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- group of the Representative of Humanity with Ahriman and Lucifer in
- and Ahriman with all the different curves and forms and surfaces which
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- Lucifer, whom you see on the right, and Ahriman on the left. The essential
- the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic. And an attempt has been made, in this
- very figure, which is inspired by the Ahrimanic-Luciferic principle
- on the left as Ahrimanic, to show in the attitude, in the whole physiognomy,
- the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic, between which man has to find the balance.
- between what is Luciferic and what is Ahrimanic. Only you must not analyse
- Ahriman presented. There are not two Ahrimans, but Ahriman and his shadow.
- That is to say, Ahriman does not go about without his constant shadow
- accompanying him. Ahriman himself would be a much too freezing, too
- an attempt has been made to expi.ess the freezing effect of Ahriman;
- the Lucifer-theme. You will only understand the Luciferic and Ahrimanic
- Ahriman alone and Lucifer alone you will really understand neither;
- only when you have them side by side, because really Ahriman and Lucifer
- of Humanity with Ahriman and Lucifer We have attempted to represent
- so as to represent the Luciferic and Ahrimanic principles in one figure
- that which is Luciferic and that which is Ahrimanic. This search for
- preserve such a form. Only through the fact that the Ahrimanic principle
- which is prosaic, materialistic, abstract, which is Ahrimanic. From
- of self, the attainment of consciousness: all this is Ahrimanic. Man
- side or the other, the Luciferic or Ahrimanic. It would be of immense
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: