Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- what the Old Helm wanted to make of themselves and that Christianity,
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- conception of the Christ. The essential is that we feel what is here
- art representation, to the Christ. That is, we shall discover the central
- being of all earth's existence, the Christ, when we experience that
- which is to be felt in this form. The Christ may to-day discovered purely
- Christ. And he will then be able to find again in the Gospels, in all
- historical documents, the Christ he has discovered. We cannot to-day
- of the Christ.
- we shall come to the understanding of the Christ. It is just the task
- of the Christ. Hence there could not be a visionary Christ-figure, concerning
- our Building, but the Representative of Humanity, in which the Christ
- of the art of occult investigation. You see, that figure of Christ which
- is the traditional one arose only in the 6th century after Christ. For
- on the point, it is for me a fact, that the Christ Jesus who walked
- was travelling on a lecture tour from Christiania to Bergen, I saw on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: