Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faust
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- on the next picture. You see here as it were a figure of Faust. Here
- further into the time of Faust, in the 16th century, that which was
- of the Faust-figure. Do not, I beg you, attach any special value to
- my expression Faust-figure. The main thing is that in the whole composition
- of Faust is what one might say — purely arbitrary. It is the man
- with the Faust-figure.
- soul to have a sort of Faust-figure above and below to have death, and
- composition of Faust and Death, we have this flying child, which to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: