Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hall
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- in what will be said, a sort of foundation for their own work. We shall
- then develop the right understanding for it. I shall have to speak further
- the substructure and that, as we shall see, the staircase by which we
- Hall. The Building stands rather above the level of the actual surface
- sort of intuitive thought-form is necessary. We shall have to become
- world in forms, without beginning to symbolise. We then shall be able
- that everything shall absolutely and truthfully express what it actually
- shall see tomorrow, there is a marked effort to carry out this idea
- were constructed, I shall steak tomorrow.
- that there must be something here to help us to enter the Hall in a
- shall be able to arouse a feeling for all that is being done not only
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- terrace through the main entrance and step into the first Hall, turn
- element. Now we shall see the third pillar by itself. (5A)
- the third and fourth pillars together with their architraves. We shall
- form which has been built into the whole, then we shall see that while
- shall take place in the action of eurhythmics than takes place in ordinary
- but this juncture we shall see again in the next picture.
- (about which I shall speak more fully later on but which I cannot show
- only will one see the necessity of these projections. We shall not look
- we shall feel ourselves into the shape and then we experience how this
- is happening inside the building, so in the same way we shall realise
- create this form. I will of course admit that we shall be able to carry
- energetic stand for the essential. We shall not succeed for a long time
- how things are. We shall take the opportunity to-morrow when we are
- this thing, dear friends, we shall not get very far because it is incumbent
- us that we shall escape from the, narrow personal points of view and
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- different language”, and then we shall be led to see the Building
- presented in this figure. Then we shall arrive ourselves, through the
- art representation, to the Christ. That is, we shall discover the central
- we shall come to the understanding of the Christ. It is just the task
- Shall it be quite unfruitful, this Spiritual Science, for life? Does
- all else strive for; that that which is drawn from the Spirit shall
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: