Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: actual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- actually brought this state of things about? You see, in everything
- artistically had an actual fear of every kind of philosophy, for it
- Hall. The Building stands rather above the level of the actual surface
- objections are known. But here we have actually dared to make the attempt.
- is actually very little understood in the world to-day. You can here
- found which does not convey its actual purpose.
- that everything shall absolutely and truthfully express what it actually
- I refer to this ground-plan I am always anxious lest the actual structural
- structure. What this actually is can perhaps only be completely grasped
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- but that it is a part of the whole form, as if the organ had actually
- is actually included in it and so you feel that out of the complicated
- what is seen outwardly, that is actually to in nature. Man has no appendix
- in their actual inner reality by means of such simple forms. In this
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of view is actually felt — even then of course everything is only
- who in the fifth our post-Atlantean age actually seeks, which is the
- what is dead. All our ideas, all concepts which are the actual concepts
- civilisation comes into this figure. Thus you see the actual human history
- who perceives colour as something actually living cannot experience
- understood, I might say, as a description of what is actually intended.
- the actual psychic evolution of humanity is painted, certainly not according
- under the actual inspiring influence of the dual principle.
- appears physiologically in man as actual formative principles, the Luciferic
- of human evolution are actually sainted in this little cupola. He will
- say that the actual attempt has been made with this Building to make
- the very few have wished actually to think over and appreciate what
- it preserve itself, by creating out of itself actual practical results.
- mere visionary knowledge, Spiritual Science must be actual life. Therefore
- they are spoken, actually home to the hearts of men. As a rule one may
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: