Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attempt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- especially when he finds himself opposite the main door, that an attempt
- objections are known. But here we have actually dared to make the attempt.
- and left of the Principal Entrance you can see that the attempt has
- in the forms, (though of course all this is only a beginning) an attempt
- over again, it would be very different. This is just an attempt. But
- and we may take it, that as a result of the attempt that has been made
- will feel what the whole structure means. The attempt has here been
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the Building is an attempt to express the idea which has inspired the
- these globes. Imagine what would be there if we had not attempted to
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- to the wider public who has not first seen them here. The attempt has
- Thus the attempt has been
- the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic. And an attempt has been made, in this
- attempt has been made to draw out of the colours just what is meant
- here. An attempt has been made to draw out of the colours even the contrast
- an attempt has been made to expi.ess the freezing effect of Ahriman;
- an attempt has been made to bring everything out of the colour.
- of Humanity with Ahriman and Lucifer We have attempted to represent
- of civilisation, even now in advance, and we have attempted to represent
- In our attempt to show form we come to figures which are no longer human-like
- here been attempted. This is not to say that earnest effort has not
- And the attempt has only been made to represent in the expressive gesture
- to represent in the painting and sculpture and that which we have attempted
- say that the actual attempt has been made with this Building to make
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: