Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- you bear this in mind, you will see, that this is connected with the
- if they result from a real living structural thought, bear the nature
- principal entrance. Of course, you must bear in mind that whatever you
- to be supported, while that which is to bear it grows into this form,
- feel the weight-carrying, weight-bearing forces, and of moulding such
- forces as are able to bear weight.
- the geometrical-mechanical-dynamic weight-bearing and carrying, is the
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- ideals in the search for knowledge. It would be unbearable to a feeling
- indeed our powers of thinking because we continually bear the forces
- which is young and childlike, in order to bear all that which one experiences
- of Spiritual Science or Anthroposophy, bears no fruit on this account,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: