Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- as such. To see blue means to feel an intense desire, longing, to go
- Blue, for instance will always help if we wish to express movement,
- to say to one another, whet red has to say to blue, green to blue, green
- a yellow smudge, and add to it a blue smudge (see illustration). He
- with a blue border, to see a head in profile. This follows of itself
- appears in its whole outline growing out of the blue. You will see more
- desire to see the thing, that the particular blue-grey glistening of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: