Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: built
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- approached, who would have built a house in such and such a style, in
- which the movement it was built for could have been carried on. There
- the world have been built up, but none of these have, of themselves,
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- had been built in the old style of architecture, it would not have been
- that also here the organ is built in full harmony with the rest of the
- of evolution when one has built up in pictures and in imaginations what
- form which has been built into the whole, then we shall see that while
- the present time, walls have always been built in such a way that they
- because it was originally built in order that the glass windows might
- it must be built with regard to the adaptability of the most modern
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: