Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cause
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- for the benefit of the cause, so that the Dornach Building, the “Goetheanum”,
- it has become so because for centuries modern humanity has hardly received
- been made, just as it is in nature itself, to cause one motive to proceed
- same principle — like that same principle which causes the cheek
- (Zentralbauten) ones, will be developed, because a first beginning
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- because it was originally built in order that the glass windows might
- quite a different cause. In designing such a building as we have here
- trouble to slander what is born of real force. For because they feel
- this thing, dear friends, we shall not get very far because it is incumbent
- our cause? It is because people cannot find anything against our cause
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- Yen tried in the art of painting because it offers the special temptation
- indeed our powers of thinking because we continually bear the forces
- not be able to live, we should continually die. We only live because
- be willing to answer, because for him visions have to form pictorially,
- only when you have them side by side, because really Ahriman and Lucifer
- esoteric truths to humanity, and yet how impossible this is because
- doors with the communication of certain esoteric truths, because men
- the understanding, because they only take it as a wisdom for the head,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: