Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- we see the growing man in embryo in the little child, so can we see
- of the walls, a kind of flying child, immediately at the junction of
- the large and small domes. You see this flying child, which in its composition
- of this child here if you keep in mind the two adjacent forms.
- composition of Faust and Death, we have this flying child, which to
- Trinity is to be understood: Death, the Seeking Man and the young Child
- Child, this Figure of the 16th century, below Death, the remainder less
- The fact that you see here the child as it were held up by the Initiate,
- child. When you see this in the dome, you will observe that an earnest
- which is young and childlike, in order to bear all that which one experiences
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: