Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- if brought to the consciousness of our contemporaries in the right manner,
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- conceptions, and act with fullest consciousness — that is with
- that which transcends everyday consciousness — what I may call
- the super-consciousness, but which never descends to sub-consciousness.
- dear friends, stands the everyday consciousness. For example while a
- time, to-day anyone who turned to this same consciousness which John
- sinking from every-day consciousness into dreams we cannot sufficiently
- strive to climb out of the everyday consciousness to the more clear,
- to the super-consciousness.
- This Building is not for that kind of sleeping consciousness. People
- with this kind of sleeping consciousness come into this Building and
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- seeking few men as yet are conscious. Since the 15th century we have
- freedom. self-consciousness. Humanity can only do this by breaking adrift
- as it were full consciousness of the significance of Death, not only
- between theca conditions of consciousness which are specially permeated
- with Light where the consciousness is awakened through the irradiation,
- in short, all that which holds one down, bring about the consciousness
- of self, the attainment of consciousness: all this is Ahrimanic. Man
- observe how that all that man can make man more conscious, that can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: