Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cupola
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- the great cupola.the seven columns which, in succession, encircle and
- and here beneath the smaller cupola you see 6 of the 12 columns which
- side, the auditorium, and the space beneath the small cupola, the place
- The small cupola, as connected
- with the great cupola. This cut through the centre from East to West.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- Here you see the last pillar and the point where the great cupola impinges
- upon the small cupola. So that you have a glimpse here of the meeting
- point of the two cupolas, where the architrave of the big cupola impinges
- upon the architrave of the small cupola, only separated by the aperture
- in which.the curtain will drop. The little cupola is supported in the
- here another aspect of this juncture where one cupola impinges on the
- cupola. And now you will see a bit of that part which represents an
- architrave space to the East in the middle of the small cupola. You
- this bit in the small cupola of which only a small portion is shown,
- and the architraves of the small cupola. This is here a comprehensive
- of the small cupola. Here is to be found everything repeated again —
- be fashioned there) has also two cupolas. It is indeed a metamorphosis
- of the great cupola of the main Building.
- the two cupolas of equal size are pulled apart, for you could not unite
- two equally large cupolas in the same way as you can unite a large one
- bring the cupolas together as they are brought together in the main
- speaking of the paintings in the cupola, to speak more of many things
- the pictures in the Cupola.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of human evolution are actually sainted in this little cupola. He will
- is painted into this little cupola.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: