Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: draw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- a new revelation is to he made. Anyone who draws near to it cannot help
- the observer, as he draws near, that something is enclosed herein, something
- the next (4B). We now draw rather nearer to the Building and this is
- I should like to draw your
- draw attention here to the fact that in the whole building the endeavour
- this ground-plan and its form, drawing a comparison between it and the
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- But I must draw your attention
- say this here is a simple form (see drawing 1st form) Now we go a little
- apparently more complicated but something like this (see drawing 4th
- is a simple roughly drawn line” (referring to the first one) “but
- drawing) I had to add, the dotted line here, just as I had to build
- It was of course a drawback
- I want to draw your attention
- other small. If they are the same size they must be drawn apart and
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- we see that this fundamental principle to draw forth all that is pictorial
- formed in colour, if we are able to draw the form out of the colour.
- and from the colour itself that will be drawn out which already lies
- in it and which must necessarily be drawn out, if one has a living feeling
- attempt has been made to draw out of the colours just what is meant
- here. An attempt has been made to draw out of the colours even the contrast
- I expressly draw your attention
- I have to draw your attention
- all else strive for; that that which is drawn from the Spirit shall
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: