Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- time, thou owest to Death which penetrates more and more into the earth-life.
- What really must enter into the earth-life of humanity will only enter
- spirit, for a youth who is already Jupiter, which is no longer earth-youth,
- which is already the youth of the next planetary embodiment of the earth.
- connection with that in the Cosmos which is external to the earth. But
- masses of rock, i.e. out of the solid conditions of the earth. His aim
- being of all earth's existence, the Christ, when we experience that
- man will no longer live on the earth, then man will wear his true countenance,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: