Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- the establishment relationship with the inartistic element of the present
- case the thought element, the intellectual, is principally developed.
- our most recent times. Or, on the other hand, the element which is to
- be found in the imaginative may be cultivated, the element of vision,
- relation with this latter element. It revives bygone styles, old methods
- quite originally and elementally, out of the intuitive thinking.
- of Humanity, in the midst of the Luciferic and Ahrimanic elements. Concerning
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- something that has a new element to be brought into the evolution of
- element. Now we shall see the third pillar by itself. (5A)
- essential new element that has been brought into the idea of this Building.
- a mysteriously complicated element (see the red line). So that the later
- of the world with its dead element, with its destructive element containing
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- that in this world each element represents a creative whole. If we have
- the elemental beings which develop their forms of themselves out from
- course entirely derived from the colour; yet it also forms an element
- is just what must be overcome. There are many more elementary impressions
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: