Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- in itself which has to be introduced into the present evolution of humanity;
- something that has a new element to be brought into the evolution of
- is in accordance with the nature of evolution. Evolution proceeds from
- repetition, here one has a progressive evolution. This is really the
- the idea merely intellectually it may seem to you as if evolution consists
- evolution has come into being in modern times owing to this mistake.
- It is just when we follow the idea of evolution in Art asp I had to
- that VT identify ourselves with the real principle of evolution in nature
- of evolution in the world and in nature, then you get an inner vision
- of what evolution really is. The marvellous and significant thing is
- to explain to you this principle of evolution. Granted we had to follow
- the course of evolution through any form of metamorphosis we should
- of evolution you feel yourself forced onward to mould not something
- the origin of the principle of evolution and the power of evolution.
- evolution develops its simplicity out of the complicated.
- one traces evolution through Art we identify ourselves with what evolution
- that I have often pointed out If we follow the principles of evolution
- For then we understand for the first time how evolution progresses in
- in her fullness of evolution. One will, only grasp nature in her fullness
- of evolution when one has built up in pictures and in imaginations what
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- ego-being of man was not grasped. In the universal spiritual evolution
- the actual psychic evolution of humanity is painted, certainly not according
- of human evolution are actually sainted in this little cupola. He will
- the Geotheanum for , the future of the evolution of humanity. It is
- a turning-point the evolution of humanity has arrived in the present
- in the evolution of humanity as to say: I want something that comforts
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: