Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- extent the physical substantiality. It is, of course, the case that
- of the world to come extent, there is a reversed order, as compared
- some extent represents the contrast to the feeling of Death. Thus a
- to a certain extent in every Russian to-day. every such Russian has
- the state of balance is to certain extent to be found in man as much
- to a certain extent appears in his essence. This is what I would beg
- so that its side-view to a certain extent stands full in harmony with
- knowledge of the world, and that it is made to a certain extent the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: