Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- Hall. The Building stands rather above the level of the actual surface
- In every line and surface you can see that they all proceed from the
- to be carried from the temple of the forehead in a human face. The evolving
- to see how one surface, one form, proceeds out of the other in such
- has been made so to shape the surfaces that they lean towards the corresponding
- only feeling one has. But here in every surface and line should he expressed
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- and Ahriman with all the different curves and forms and surfaces which
- that they are face to face with the future they will slander and they
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- here in the small dome, where as a beginning there is, on the surface
- cannot, let us say, paint a face according to colour in such a way that
- he can say: I have seen a face, or indeed, have a model, and after this
- model I have formed a face, and it resembles it. Not in this way will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: