Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fifth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- concavity of the fifth, and the centre pillar with its capital stands
- the fifth, the sixth and then the last.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- we are in the riddle Ages, just at the time when our fifth post-Atlantean
- in that, with the commencement of the fifth post-Atlantean civilisation
- who in the fifth our post-Atlantean age actually seeks, which is the
- which humanity had to pass through at the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean
- as the Initiation of the fifth post-Atlantean time. The Initiation-wisdom
- of the fifth-post Atlantean time is not to be won without one's having
- in the case of the fifth post-Atlantean period of civilisation, Death
- of the fifth post-Atlantean time to attain more and more to this understanding
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: