Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- forwards a few things about our building, so that our friends may find
- especially when he finds himself opposite the main door, that an attempt
- be able to find these architectural forms even coming of themselves
- to find organic structural forms quite independently of nature. But
- you will find that they are always formed in accordance with the organic
- arches. If you study the forms of these arches you will find them so
- the organic form of man together, it is possible to find a certain relation
- in this Goetheanum Building, he will find something which will give
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- in all the ideas expressed in this Building. Whereas elsewhere one finds
- a human organ — say the eye — we find that the human eye
- You will find when you compare that which confronts you in the form
- is all around in the world. Do you find anything really pertinent to
- our cause? It is because people cannot find anything against our cause
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- a right sense for the world of colour we find something truly world-creative
- the spirit, out of itself creating form. The psychic finds its manifestation,
- age begins and here you find the only word written in letters, the Ich
- or I or Ego. In the whole Building you find nothing anywhere expressed
- he who to-day is not himself dead as regards his seeking, finds in the
- be at that time. Above this figure you find those who gave the inspiration,
- You always find those who inspire, over the corresponding figures, only
- Picture 4a: Here you find
- derive all force in the finding of the condition of equilibrium between
- the Luciferic and the Ahrimanic, between which man has to find the balance.
- Christ. And he will then be able to find again in the Gospels, in all
- been made to find the true Representative of, Humanity by every means
- things may be, he who studies them will find that the secrets, the mysteries
- certainly find that which is meant to be expressed., may be experienced
- with this slate. You will find, if you strike a favourable day, and
- day, he will really indeed find within himself the necessary stimulus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: