Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- By this means great progress can be made along the lines followed in
- constructed that their lines follow the distribution of weight of the
- for the motive of the side-wall which is to follow. When you go in at
- has been made to follow the principle of organic growth along an axis.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the one out of the other. Look at them again - this pillar and the following
- one. This is a point which must be quite clearly stated. If you follow
- It is just when we follow the idea of evolution in Art asp I had to
- to explain to you this principle of evolution. Granted we had to follow
- let us understand how the following form grows out of this one. Here
- grown out of the previous one. Follow the development further so that
- that I have often pointed out If we follow the principles of evolution
- we are following our everyday concerns, cooking or tending machines
- the moment we follow with the eye every turn, every curve — where
- we with the eye of the soul follow the physical eye — where we
- or Sun, Mercury pillar etc. — where we follow the forms and see
- to follow these forms.
- pillars follow one after another so that we can see how one forms. as
- and everything that follows can become more and more perfect. The beginning
- for utility must follow some such inner creative principles. Secondly,
- easily follow what I mean. But it becomes easier and easier as time
- who can follow the things with really inner understanding, for you see
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- is that which is aimed at here. If we follow the history of painting
- out into the space in which the colour is manifesting, to follow the
- follows naturally in contrast to what one generally imagines, i.e. the
- these lantern slides of colour-pictures somewhat as follows: “What
- belongs to what follows on here on your left. The composition is of
- with a blue border, to see a head in profile. This follows of itself
- imperfect. The perfect will undoubtedly follow out of that which has
- individual men among the earlier followers of Anthroposophical Spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: