Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- it will itself possess the inner force with which to create its own
- structure is wider and more forceful, becoming contracted and condensed
- feel the weight-carrying, weight-bearing forces, and of moulding such
- forces as are able to bear weight.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- you will feel yourself forced from a certain point onward. Through this
- of evolution you feel yourself forced onward to mould not something
- images man sought to understand the forces which work in human life.
- conception of the forces of growth. These must ever be comprehended
- trouble to slander what is born of real force. For because they feel
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- inherent forces will develop into a world of beings. I might say: as
- the human soul as force of inspiration through the whole artistic structure
- period. During this period humanity has to develop the inner force of
- with the forces which in perceiving, alone understand death, recognise
- indeed our powers of thinking because we continually bear the forces
- of death in our head. Were these forces which are active in our head
- but he feels a necessity from the creative cosmic forces to place a
- forces themselves inherent in the colour-world. At the present time,
- derive all force in the finding of the condition of equilibrium between
- is to approach man and so lay hold of him with his force of gravity,
- many to-day who see how strongly the forces of human historical forms,
- coming from the past, act as destructive forces. We have indeed submitted
- to the destructive forces in Europe during the last 4 or 5 years; only
- whilst continually observing with true inner force that which can only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: