Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: found
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- in what will be said, a sort of foundation for their own work. We shall
- the age. So to-day, when I have said, I wish to provide a foundation
- be found in the imaginative may be cultivated, the element of vision,
- various motives that are to be found on the different sides of the Building
- found which does not convey its actual purpose.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- is to be found in continuing metamorphosis.
- the other that the laws of world order are to be found, and ordain the
- moss complicated motif will be found in the capital of the 5th pillar
- up that which is externally visible on the foundation of this by the
- You know the root of world beliefs is not to be found in intellectual
- to be profoundly stirred and become more awake and aware than we are
- of the small cupola. Here is to be found everything repeated again —
- of course transformed to accord with the place in which it is found.
- are found on the capitals and architraves, contains in itself the whole
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of this foundation word I or Ego, has so far its justification here,
- This Germanic-Persian principle of Initiation is founded on a dualism,
- for this there is no good foundation. For what flows into man through
- picture is to be found nearer to the central Group, that of the representative
- the state of balance is to certain extent to be found in man as much
- is found at the opposite pole to the Luciferic, the physiological state
- which has been spoken to-day, which may already be found in the teachings
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: