Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- artistic forms and figures. Once again, I should like to repeat what
- again filled with a conception of the world not only capable of forming
- building and in architecture will have many objections to bring against
- the same form again in the motives of the window of the side-terrace,
- organs of the blossom develop from the leaf. It is again a metamorphosis
- and over again — but when there were these tendencies in the different
- again, to all who will listen, that if I had to construct the building
- over again, it would be very different. This is just an attempt. But
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the one out of the other. Look at them again - this pillar and the following
- again change this form according to law and also according to the principle
- trend is reversed. and turns again towards the simple.
- has to appear again in its most simple manifestations
- — that is, from the simple to the complicated, then again to the
- I see again and again that people so love sleep even here in the Anthroposophical
- against all morbid mysticism. The worst of it is that even from well-intentioned
- against sleepiness in life.
- the imperfect to the most complicated middle one, then back again to
- but this juncture we shall see again in the next picture.
- of the small cupola. Here is to be found everything repeated again —
- the Building to express in every form of truth that I have again and
- again pointed out. This glass house (and I have called it a glass house
- and a small one. It would he against the laws of nature. In order to
- and proofs that which the Catholic Church is now spreading abroad against
- of turning minds against us. And if we were confront them with the truth
- our cause? It is because people cannot find anything against our cause
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- one had to defend oneself against something, and so on with the other
- the same again in another aspect.
- the same time out into the starry world. We recognise again man in his
- softening, which arises when the blood gains the upper hand, comes from
- Luciferic influences. Where the Luciferic influence tends to gain the
- to this, that here again it is not essential to aim at the visionary
- Christ. And he will then be able to find again in the Gospels, in all
- is to be gained for the further development of humanity from that which
- again and again to the beginning of this battle-storm which will arise
- with all sorts of slander and lies against Anthroposophical Spiritual
- attack will be directed against that which Spiritual Science can do
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: