Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- purely intellectual ideas of the world. We must be able to view the
- see the overcoming of the mere Renaissance idea. The setting of windows
- shall see tomorrow, there is a marked effort to carry out this idea
- to give you a conception of the idea one receives in approaching the
- properly balanced frame of mind. This is no puzzled-out idea, it has
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- idea of the inside architecture. This idea of the inside architecture
- as it appears at present from the outside, the idea called up through
- a way is cut off from the rest of the world, and containing an idea
- the Building is an attempt to express the idea which has inspired the
- idea, You can be sure when you look at the next picture (1A) that it
- in all the ideas expressed in this Building. Whereas elsewhere one finds
- essential new element that has been brought into the idea of this Building.
- as a composition that has not come into being as an isolated idea.
- the idea merely intellectually it may seem to you as if evolution consists
- of complexity. That is however not the case. A wholly false idea of
- It is just when we follow the idea of evolution in Art asp I had to
- to know nature not only in intellectual ideas but to grasp her forms
- in the way that science till now has done to get at nature with ideas
- are otherwise intellectual ideas and so-called natural laws, for nature
- creates not in intellectual ideas but in pictures and in imaginations.
- ideas hut in pictures, in legends, in myths, and through pictures and
- ideas. Anything fruitful for the future must be born out of an imaginative
- playing with ideas. And the main thing is that we deal with the clearest
- of the idea that if we want to attain to spiritual truth, we can go
- to the way in which this idea with regard to walls is apparent in a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- an idea from these copies of what is meant by the paintings of the dome,
- world must be something more than a mere intellectual idealistic set
- of ideas. It must be an intuitive perception. We must be able to think
- in colours, in forms, just as we think in ideas and thoughts. We must
- ideas, effects of what is intended to he artistic. But of course that
- “I” he had only an abstract idea in his mind. This is therefore
- what is dead. All our ideas, all concepts which are the actual concepts
- ideals in the search for knowledge. It would be unbearable to a feeling
- of colour are, to him who possesses the creative idea of colour, that
- heard, and to whom the place is only a geographical idea. I wanted to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: