Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- it will itself possess the inner force with which to create its own
- The relation between them is to be an inner one. Every detail connected
- Having ascended that, we then enter by the main door into the real Inner
- the stairs and through the main door, by which we enter the inner building.
- a subject of inner study. Only while doing so we must be free from the
- walk round it. now show you the inner part, in my original model, carried
- and pass from the outer to the inner architecture. I believe that when
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- This inner architecture is now to be shown in contrast to the outer.
- in its place by reason of an inner necessity, exactly as a limb of an
- organic body is felt to be in the place determined by an inner necessity
- can be seen. This inner law whose workings can be seen has been expressed
- of evolution in the world and in nature, then you get an inner vision
- that when we really grow into the inner form in the way that the metamorphosis
- in their actual inner reality by means of such simple forms. In this
- - in its inner artistic mobility when as we enter it we allow ourselves
- is put together in its own place out of an inner organic necessity.
- shrine is bound by an inner law of necessity to the crake. As the smoke
- for utility must follow some such inner creative principles. Secondly,
- who can follow the things with really inner understanding, for you see
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- period. During this period humanity has to develop the inner force of
- of the inner soul-development is painted in the small dome. Of course
- to historical time, that you will see at once, but in an inner way.
- It is the need,of inner stability, and at the same time self-possession
- whilst continually observing with true inner force that which can only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: