Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the Building is an attempt to express the idea which has inspired the
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- You always find those who inspire, over the corresponding figures, only
- which inspires.
- of God, an Apollo-like form, as the inspirer. That which, through inspiration,
- form, which is inspired just like this one, in the neighbourhood of
- the higher inspirer of the figure you have just seen on this sheet but
- of civilisation, those which inspire from the spiritual world that figure
- inspired by the previous figures, the Initiates of the third post-Atlantean
- very figure, which is inspired by the Ahrimanic-Luciferic principle
- the Being which inspires is no longer to be conceived of in human likeness.
- is what we see as the colour Inspirer.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: