Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- the point of view of Anthroposophy for which we intend to work. It would
- of life. We want to make a beginning, yet in its own way it is intended
- enclosed but which intends to make itself known.
- intended to put it in a city, in Munich, where it would have been surrounded
- in its different parts you can see what we really intended, how the
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- life, in its spheric harmony, so is this building intended. That is
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- it is intended to be, it must in a certain sense, bring to expression,
- ideas, effects of what is intended to he artistic. But of course that
- is intended. If we take them in the right way we must say, as regards
- understood, I might say, as a description of what is actually intended.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: