Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- of mankind. The life of modern humanity has become simply intellectual;
- the historical development of mankind. One of these, which has achieved
- artistically had an actual fear of every kind of philosophy, for it
- a picture of the principal entrance. Kindly observe you begin by entering
- expression of the organic forms of nature. But nothing of that kind
- a natural organism, he then possesses a kind of thinking which is able
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- and conceptions of an intellectual kind one will never grasp nature
- to what kind, of representation we must progress if we would come to
- future of mankind. The old world beliefs were developed from imaginations.
- or planning architecture or anything of the kind, and we think we will
- This Building is not for that kind of sleeping consciousness. People
- with this kind of sleeping consciousness come into this Building and
- the thing we aspire to in our eurhythmics. Not to allow that kind of
- do not need to be foreseen at all but seem like a kind of crux of the
- directly, while our real task is to explain to the world what kind of
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of the walls, a kind of flying child, immediately at the junction of
- Here you see above a kind
- clearly in the next picture the kind of centaur-figure which is essentially
- as a kind of theoretical knowledge, and hence they do not penetrate
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: