Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: life
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- of mankind. The life of modern humanity has become simply intellectual;
- of life in course of formation. modern humanity has not much living
- life. But man as man, 0r man as a community, can never be understood
- which enables him to take his place in social life, can only be understood
- our civilised life will never be raised until men's hearts are once
- of life. We want to make a beginning, yet in its own way it is intended
- it is this: The realisation that in this age a new spiritual life must
- for the spreading of this new spiritual life, we cannot but feel that
- firmness, security and strength to his life, which will give him something
- in the structures, the beginning of the feeling for life. If the things
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- That is what we chew here. That is the truth which expresses the life
- images man sought to understand the forces which work in human life.
- conceptions cannot suffice for life. From this comes the present conception
- and a social life for the future.
- life. This is the thing for instance, which pains me most. It is when
- in ordinary life. This Building can only be perceived in its Art form
- in everyday conditions. In ordinary life we sleep a great deal to-day,
- active life' But we must have a desire for this supremely active life.
- life, in its spheric harmony, so is this building intended. That is
- life, which we never could express in ordinary life. The performer of
- against sleepiness in life.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- playing upon the waves of colour, coming into life from the colour-waves,
- capable of grappling with life. This is the result of the whole training
- full of life. With this is painted in the small dome what may be presented
- in human life, but in the life of the whole world as well. We possess
- to life in the rest of our organism. That is, I may say briefly and
- time, thou owest to Death which penetrates more and more into the earth-life.
- What really must enter into the earth-life of humanity will only enter
- for him who carries the life of colour within him. Just two smudges
- with the life of colour itself.
- in life, and that it should have no counsel to give in the present-day
- Shall it be quite unfruitful, this Spiritual Science, for life? Does
- mere visionary knowledge, Spiritual Science must be actual life. Therefore
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: