Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- of life in course of formation. modern humanity has not much living
- of a living organism. No one will understand what I mean by this, unless
- if they result from a real living structural thought, bear the nature
- of the same motive. We can only develop a living thought of the Building,
- a living one, for the more highly evolved organism develops along a
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- that has gone before in a living metamorphosis. In order to do this
- were veritably a living metamorphosis from that which precedes it —
- how forms which are in living movement grow through and grow out of
- relationship (or connection) in which you come with the living principle
- to set ourselves inside these forms and this Building is a living protest
- actively identify ourselves with the living movement, with every single
- walls break through the walls and leads us into living touch with the
- out of the universe. Just as the world itself in its living interweaving
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- nature of colour. For a greater part of that which is living, which
- our vegetation has sprung forth from the ocean, so that which is living
- as in one living being, the spiritual, the psychic and the physical.
- who perceives colour as something actually living cannot experience
- in it and which must necessarily be drawn out, if one has a living feeling
- their living relationship to each other. The inspiration that come from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: