Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- By this means great progress can be made along the lines followed in
- ascend to the auditorium belongs to the substructure of the Building.
- really belong to the place where they are. Now in the whole of this
- a living one, for the more highly evolved organism develops along a
- has been made to follow the principle of organic growth along an axis.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- once more how the effect has been made in everything which belongs to
- so long as the kernel has a determinate form which is the effect of
- of this nut. To the “nut” itself belongs the smoke which
- energetic stand for the essential. We shall not succeed for a long time
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- as such. To see blue means to feel an intense desire, longing, to go
- of these lantern slides, this will be a longing that will then arise
- belongs to what follows on here on your left. The composition is of
- evolved ever more a sort of philosophy of death, which is no longer
- engenders the vital longing of the newer future humanity for the compensating
- spirit, for a youth who is already Jupiter, which is no longer earth-youth,
- the Being which inspires is no longer to be conceived of in human likeness.
- In our attempt to show form we come to figures which are no longer human-like
- temperament of man but are no longer human as such.
- along the road of feeling, perception and will, he will discover the
- Even along physiological,
- man will no longer live on the earth, then man will wear his true countenance,
- according to Anthroposophy was very pleasant, as long as it was Spiritual
- Science ,as long as it did not bother itself with outride things, as
- be done, when one has to do with men who the whole day long are only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: