Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- you bear this in mind, you will see, that this is connected with the
- or such-like, they do not turn their minds to the conception of the
- from nature. And if these forms remind anyone of this, that or the other,
- remind one of anything — and what is there that people have not
- been reminded of — human eyebrows and eyes and so on — that
- principal entrance. Of course, you must bear in mind that whatever you
- halting-place, to bring about in him the right frame of mind. Now just
- properly balanced frame of mind. This is no puzzled-out idea, it has
- this particular form must convey. If anyone is reminded of an elephant
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- approach it from the inside and will try to bring before our mind the
- which the mind can act a pretty play had to come to an end. In our time
- of turning minds against us. And if we were confront them with the truth
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- of this child here if you keep in mind the two adjacent forms.
- “I” he had only an abstract idea in his mind. This is therefore
- it expressed in the whole gesture of the figure. That we are reminded
- if one sees any painting, one always has the image in one's mind. This
- an attitude of mind is sectarian, and that is what our movement truly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: