Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- speaking of the paintings in the cupola, to speak more of many things
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- paintings in the smaller dome, it has not been possible to make lantern
- slides from the photographs of the paintings of the larger dome — as
- we pass on to the paintings in the smaller dome, I am indeed in a peculiar
- an idea from these copies of what is meant by the paintings of the dome,
- in the painting entirely out of colour, so that, as regards the painting
- is that which is aimed at here. If we follow the history of painting
- Yen tried in the art of painting because it offers the special temptation
- thinking, especially in the art of painting must make itself felt. This
- made to show in painting the secret of how to create out of the very
- is painted in the domes. The paintings in the domes express to a certain
- purposed in the painting in the domes. We get as it were inartistic
- full of life. With this is painted in the small dome what may be presented
- in the paintings of the small dome, which in its whole configuration
- of the inner soul-development is painted in the small dome. Of course
- you must give up asking inartistic questions. When an artist paints
- artist; it is the question which he who paints it will least of all
- if one sees any painting, one always has the image in one's mind. This
- cannot, let us say, paint a face according to colour in such a way that
- painting be done in the future, but colour will be experienced, and
- the actual psychic evolution of humanity is painted, certainly not according
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: