Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: real
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- But really there are two
- the real nature of man than does modern science, which does not even
- to show all that can be accomplished by a really creative conception
- it is this: The realisation that in this age a new spiritual life must
- Having ascended that, we then enter by the main door into the real Inner
- he himself really makes the endeavour — which very few people will
- and allows himself to be carried into a really organic-artistic, a feeling
- order to understand an organic being we must realise that a quite special
- an organism is a very different thing. For when a man really understands
- if they result from a real living structural thought, bear the nature
- if we really inwardly and intuitively grasp the principle of metamorphosis.
- of the cheek from the temple of the forehead might really be taken as
- a way that they might really have grown forth; and besides that, they
- really belong to the place where they are. Now in the whole of this
- a cross with seven roses, far higher than a really artistic motive.
- and that what is really creative in a conception of the world has been
- in its different parts you can see what we really intended, how the
- case; but if a man is able really to understand the human form and how
- been really felt. If one takes it as a thought-out thing, it will be
- world, and it is shown that here something really new in the way of
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the foregoing leaf, then you will realise how the form of the second
- If you would really get
- you must realise that this is not to be considered only as regards its
- motif is really very complicated in relation to the one that has gone
- repetition, here one has a progressive evolution. This is really the
- that VT identify ourselves with the real principle of evolution in nature
- of what evolution really is. The marvellous and significant thing is
- form); that is if you are really immersed in that which in nature is
- Then you would get a development which is really modelled from nature
- really is in nature. You see how we are led in this way to something
- that when we really grow into the inner form in the way that the metamorphosis
- realise as most important in every sense of the word. If one is to try
- in their actual inner reality by means of such simple forms. In this
- be realised from within. It will be seen then from the moulding of isolated
- that which you really need in order to build up a vies of the world
- the task-of humanity is really something quite different from a mystical
- when we leave our false mysticism behind and really exert ourselves
- really the satisfaction of a selfish desire for sleep. Well, here the
- in nature certain realities are born in progressive metamorphosis which
- is only a work of art if this chimney really fulfils its purpose. Then
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- from colour, can really only be at the very beginning of its development.
- and therefore with lantern slides we do not get what is really essentially
- out for something else, as not really giving expression to that which
- is really in these pictures, really wishes to speak to us in a totally
- detached itself from Reality. That which lay at the bottom of the real
- the justification for introducing a wholly unreal representation of
- characteristic of our age. Of the real fundamental character of this
- What really must enter into the earth-life of humanity will only enter
- itself, appears from below and approaching man above is the real Being
- in this rough way of colourless pictures things which have really only
- that spirituality that must result from the realisation of this dualism,
- Ahriman alone and Lucifer alone you will really understand neither;
- only when you have them side by side, because really Ahriman and Lucifer
- But you must realise that
- Picture 18: The real man,
- can suffer, with that which he can enjoy, he who fully realises how
- who is striving after a real self-knowledge, if he only goes far enough
- really attain to true knowledge of man without attaining to the knowledge
- to set out from that which is really there on the wall, not from that
- i.e. will express in his countenance what he is really worth within.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: