Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- representation of that which is of a spiritual nature, was lacking in
- new forms, or with giving shape to what is capable of representation.
- of artistic representation, but never identifies itself with them. Indeed,
- when you are confronted with that which is meant to be representative
- stands as the representative of a new world-conception.
- conceived Building. Each detail, in that it represents a part of the
- This represents the upper
- to East. In the East will stand the principal Group: the Representative
- in which the Mystery-plays and the Eurythmic-representations and so
- engaged in the representations, and their dressing-rooms and so on.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- to what kind, of representation we must progress if we would come to
- cupola. And now you will see a bit of that part which represents an
- group of the Representative of Humanity with Ahriman and Lucifer in
- of the sculptural group showing the Representative of Humanity, Lucifer
- building represents that for which our anthroposophical ideas stand,
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- that in this world each element represents a creative whole. If we have
- in written letters. The intellectual method of representing a word,
- the justification for introducing a wholly unreal representation of
- some extent represents the contrast to the feeling of Death. Thus a
- to what can-be pictorially represented of the fourth post-Atlantean
- that which has already been-represented in human form.
- picture is to be found nearer to the central Group, that of the representative
- of Humanity with Ahriman and Lucifer We have attempted to represent
- of civilisation, even now in advance, and we have attempted to represent
- Representative of Humanity, above it, Lucifer.
- The middle figure is represented
- stands — is here represented in painting where the space is small,
- so as to represent the Luciferic and Ahrimanic principles in one figure
- he is often represented to be in superficial science. an inclines continually
- who represents the condition of equilibrium, under him Ahriman, above
- art representation, to the Christ. That is, we shall discover the central
- our Building, but the Representative of Humanity, in which the Christ
- been made to find the true Representative of, Humanity by every means
- And the attempt has only been made to represent in the expressive gesture
- to represent in the painting and sculpture and that which we have attempted
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: