Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: right
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- if brought to the consciousness of our contemporaries in the right manner,
- for the very reason that when this conception is rightly understood,
- then develop the right understanding for it. I shall have to speak further
- produce the right effect from the different points of view in the neighbourhood.
- the geometrical-dynamic can alone rightly hold a place in the art of
- the lobe of his ear; if you have the right intuitive thinking and feeling,
- the right width, the right height, and is properly rounded off, and
- the cloakrooms; and to the right and left, where the substructure extends
- In what is attached right
- halting-place, to bring about in him the right frame of mind. Now just
- have understood the subject in the right way.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- to the left and the right. As we go a step further we see here the capital
- of the first column to the right and left, and above that the architrave.
- in the right way. Those who think that they can counter with arguments
- human beings these people are. If we are not able to see right through
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- a right sense for the world of colour we find something truly world-creative
- a world of beings in embryo if we have a right sense for the world of
- itself in its own configuration if one has the right-vision for what
- is intended. If we take them in the right way we must say, as regards
- Lucifer, whom you see on the right, and Ahriman on the left. The essential
- itself, by that which you see here on the right as Luciferic, and here
- Thus their figures can only be rightly understood if one sees them in
- spiritually. But we must rightly understand man and rightly perceive
- biological lines if we rightly conceive of man in his physical form
- truly penetrate right into the heart, into the soul, that it does not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: