Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture I: The Goetheanum
- humanity as a whole, has in a one-sided way grown up round our social
- the North-East from any point around the hill on which the Goetheanum
- intended to put it in a city, in Munich, where it would have been surrounded
- platform, not absolutely on the ground.
- of the ground. It will be apparent to anyone who approaches the Building,
- the right width, the right height, and is properly rounded off, and
- walk round it. now show you the inner part, in my original model, carried
- Here we have the ground-plan
- This ground-plan will show
- I refer to this ground-plan I am always anxious lest the actual structural
- this ground-plan and its form, drawing a comparison between it and the
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- round and then towards the West side, we see this picture. We have before
- people a certain mystical fog has spread itself around this Building
- about, around and in the Building.
- is all around in the world. Do you find anything really pertinent to
- properly and become aware of the things that are going on around us.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: