Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0289)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: simple
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture II: Bau Lecture II
- the simple forms to the more complicated. You see here that the fourth
- from the simple form which was there at the beginning to these very
- you might be inclined to say that this is more simple than the previous
- in the fact that beginning from the most simple forms it proceeds to
- trend is reversed. and turns again towards the simple.
- stage has been achieved there come; a return to the simple and the complicated
- has to appear again in its most simple manifestations
- say this here is a simple form (see drawing 1st form) Now we go a little
- simple (the second form). The next still more complicated form could
- — that is, from the simple to the complicated, then again to the
- simple. Put this simple form which one now achieves has a certain quality
- It is indeed apparently simple but if you compare this simple form with
- is a simple roughly drawn line” (referring to the first one) “but
- comes the simple, in so far as this simple form builds itself up on
- simpler form, but simpler according to the principle of that which I
- simple physical out of the complicated etheric.
- in their actual inner reality by means of such simple forms. In this
- has become simple although it has arrived at perfection. You see the
- also the most perfect, and apparently also the most simple pillar of
- a metamorphosis emerges out of the other form — from the simple,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Building at Dornach (Bn/GA 289): Lecture III: Lecture 3
- a physical point of view, man is not that simple growing being that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: